Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Thoughts from Hong Kong ...


Woke up today in the travelers Lounge the I crashed in in Hong Kong after my 11 hour flight from Auckland New Zealand. Such a weird feeling when you wake up in a bed surrounded by 9 other people around the room with only wooden screens dividing the room in to cubicles. Now I'm sitting down watching the new Apple Keynote with Steve Jobs presenting their new products. He has some really good marketing skills that are a potential hazard to my monthly budget. After watching his presentation I had a urge to buy the new iLife, iwork and subscribe to the .mac service.

1 comment:

Hamood said...

have a safe trip bro
sorry i couldn't reply back ,
salam
"He has some really good marketing skills that are a potential hazard to my monthly budget"

loooool loved that comment