Monday, September 24, 2007

Financial crisis



Although I've been blaming myself for most of my financial status that I'm not completely satisfied with due to my high ambitions. Every now and then things just seem to go out of control.
At the beginning of this month was determined to pay off all of my debts by the end of the year. I started running on a really tight budget for my self, cooking most nights and cutting of big time on movies and other sorts of entertainment that I generally enjoy. It all went well initially, until I realized that I have to pay some ridiculous amount of money to get registered with the NZMC before I can start my job next year. Another good payment to sort out my working visa and to top that up my car decided to breakdown over the weekend.
The main difference this time is that I am determined to go through this without picking up my phone and dialing Dad's number asking for help. After all, I'm taking the next step in my life and gonna be earning my own money soon and should learn how to manage my finances. Something that we Saudi's are lacking due to the high level of support we get from our society.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

الله يعنك
صدق من قال : عندنا نهاية الطريق....تضيق وتضيق وتضيق
ربك يسهل وفعلا نحن كسعوديين مترفون
الله يخلي البابا وأحيانا الماما
سلام

Unknown said...

very touching to me what u just said

salam