Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Speed Reading

today I decided to tackle one of my weaknesses and improve on it.
I have never been a fast reader of english. I don't know why but it can be due to the fact that I've never used english much before I got into University or maybe because I usually skim read my books because I never have the time to read everything.
So today I walked in to a bookstore and looked for the most attractive speed-reading book they have, ie the shortest one, and decided that I am going to try it and see how it goes. Until now I haven't had the time to read anything from it so I'll do that over the next few days and keep you updated on the progress.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd say: if you didn't post a review of the book within the next 1 or 2 weeks, then most probably the book is not worth reading, nor reviewing for that matter ;-)


cheers