Monday, January 29, 2007

My Latest News

Hi again..

for those of you who have been waiting for my updates... sorry for not being so good with them. I haven't been spending much time infront of my computer lately. I think I'm just suffering from the so called Postexam syndrome. Yup I finished my exams last wednesday! two days after my birthday, which only Cindy and Nathalie remembered so thanks for the effort girls. Everyone else ... thank you too for not remembering! These days the rule is: Lots of free time = time to do nothing. I really like it and I'm really enjoying it. I'm using this time flat hunting and trying to see if it's worth going home for 2-3 weeks after I get the results of my exams. No it is not time to go jumping all over the place yet. It is just a thought like the 5000 miles trip ... Just a thought. wait and see where it takes me too.

No comments: